36 years in this business has taken me to some great places across this country. Rockford, IL, Aberdeen, SD, Stevens Point, WI, Kansas City, MO, Anchorage, AK, Dallas, TX, Enid, OK and now Fort Smith.
1) Dubai's Burj Khalifa 2,717 feet tall; 162 Floors
2) Taiwan's Taipei 101 1,671 feet tall; 101 Floors
3) China's Shanghai World Financial Center 1,614 feet tall; 101 Floors
4) China's International Commerce Centre 1,588 feet tall; 118 Floors
5) Malaysia's Petronas Tower 1 1,483 feet tall; 88 Floors
Construction is under way on the Sky City Tower in Changsha, China. Its expected to be 2,739 feet tall when completed making it the tallest building in the world.
The Freedom Tower in New York City is to be completed sometime this year. It will stand at 1,776 feet making it the tallest building in the United States and the second tallest in the world.